Hey,

I've installed and konfigured SOGo with LDAP authentication.
Sending invitation mails from the calendar my sender mailadress is the one in my LDAP (attribute "mail"). (using SOGo in my webbroser)

Now I configured my calendar in Thunderbird lightning (using cal-dav). So creating a new date in thunderbird and sending invitations, my sender mailadress is not the LDAP Mailadress! Why not? It seems that SOGo built the adress: "uid/bindfield"@"SOGoMailDomain". Is it possible to configure the sender adress while sending from Thunderbird, maybe taking the ldap mail attribute or building the sender adress with ldap attributes like "sn"@"SOGoMailDomain"?

King regards,
Lenn