Daniel

Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Mai 2013 um 14:32 Uhr
Von: "Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator" <goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de>
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] Invitations send by subscribers
Hi Christian,

Am 03.05.13 09:18, schrieb Christian Mack:
> Hello Götz Reinecke
>

> Am 2013-05-02 14:44, schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
>>
>> we do have a calender for our department, where all coworkers are
>> subscribed and are allowed do add new or edit existing appointments.
>>
>> But for now only invitations I'v send are received by the invited
>> person. Invitations from coworkers are not send.
>>
>> I'm the owner of the calendar.
>>
>> May be thats by design or if not, which setting may I check/change?
>>

> I think your problem stems from the fact, that all other persons are not
> "owner" of that calendar.
> So the events/appointments other users write into this calendar are like
> invitations already send by some other user.
>
> Could you check my theory, by delegating your account to one of them.
> If she then inserts an event/appointment into your calendar, it should
> send all invitations.
>
> Perhaps you should report a bug about that anyway at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs
>

> But that aside.
> You could use a resource account for that department calendar (we do that).
> So no one must have write access to that.
> You and your coworkers only have to invite that resource to your own
> apointments and it will autoaccept that appointment if not blocked by
> another one.

Today I had time to check your suggestions, but I'm failing to set the
delegation :) How, where ...? Could you point me to the how to?

And how do you add / create a ressource account? A hint on that is also
very welcome.

BTW: Thanks for your support!

cheers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt