Hello,

we have currently a sogo setup for ~10 domains/clients where the authentification data is stored in Openldap.
The Openldap is replicated across 3 servers with the multiple-master modus.
In that ldap we also have the DNS entries for the domains, ftp / ssh logins etc.

This has worked very fine for the last years.

No we would like to add openchange (Outlook) support for these domains.
The question is now, what is the ideal final setup for such a environment.

Apparently samba4 forces us almost to use the integrated ldap server,
which is then of course not compatible with our setup.

Any experiences on what to do in such a case ?

When we would switch over to the samba4 ldap server, then we would have to
also have a multi-master replication available.

Has anyone already done such a transition from openldap to samba4 for Sogo/Openchange ?

In the sogo docu it is suggested that we replicate between the openldap and the samba LDAP servers,
is this good idea, or gives this a lot of troubles ?

André