Hi Everybody

Once again, I have updated my documentation available at
http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35/Samba4-and-OpenChange-on-a-Debian-or-Ubuntu-server/

The update bring the following fixed :

   - Add the configuration to do with Cyrus (recommanded).
   - Fixed small stuff.

I'm preparing still the z-push connection but I have now way to install
some dependancy, anybody as already made this process?

Don't hesitate to let me a comment on the website or by mail if something
work or not.

Best regards.