W dniu 17.06.2013 08:08, Daniele Borini pisze:
Ho boguslav, this is my sogo-cal.xml. There's nothing interesting here except
for the database url:

Thank you, I created configuration manualy, without funamboladmin GUI.
It starts to work, but still there are some troubles. It looks like
funambol creates and looks for users contacts in incorect MySQL table.

If you synchronise contacts and calendars, the new entries appears in
user private contacts list/calendar, or a new list/calendar is created?

                                              Boguslaw Juza