Hi,

I'm using SOGo 2.0.6, running on latest CentOS 6.

I want to use the LDAP adressbook: my problem: I configured LDAP correctly and
I can find contacts, but don't use them.

I think SOGo needs spezific LDAP objectClasses? (InetOrgPerson and
posixAccount?)

When I create a new contact in SOGo in an LDAP Adressbook, it works fine, but
all LDAP Entrys were created with a numeric iid and cn Attribute. Is it
possible to change SOGo spezific objectClasses and Attributes in the source
code? Where I can find the right sources (on my centos server)?

Best regards,
Lenn --