From: Bruce Marriner [mailto:bruce+s...@bmts.us]
Sent: 27 June 2013 21:24
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to set up CardDav, CalDav etc for IMAP with eMClient

 Ian, has CalDAV/CardDAV ever worked with anything with your current setup or
are you trying to configure it for the first time now?  Have you tried to test
it using normal ports instead of non-standard ports?  Just to get it working in
a normal setup first before moving on to something custom?  Have you configured
Apache with the correct settings per the documentation (or using a ZEG install
for an example)?