On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 18:24 +0800, Mail Robot wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong, so the said 100 users limitation in SOGo is
> not due to the system but rather if running the ZEG copy.
>

> So if I do a native installation, there shall be no limitation?
>

> I am confused :(

I don't know where this 100 users limitation comes from in the first
place.

For OpenChange, this limit doesn't exist and SOGo is meant to be
scalable. As of today there is no technical reason that would prevent
one's user from running openchange with 150, 200 or more users.

I once remember issues with very large mailboxes and file descriptor
leakage in Samba, but as far as I know this is now fixed. Increasing the
number of users shall highlight/expose new bugs but these can't
reasonably be foreseen.

If you already have 100 users, add couple more and it break your system,
then it is a bug and you are kindly invited to fill a bug on openchange
tracking system.

Kind Regards,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j.kerih...@openchange.org

Twitter: http://twitter.com/jkerihuel

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79