If you can go back and reread the original question - the one liner you
posted from your Blackberry, it was quite casual, and that is what I meant,
and still against, hence my advise.

People are not in the forum to guess what you are running. If you are
testing ZEG, you must say so. If you are  running a production system, you
MUST say so. YOU MUST always define the environment.

You can close the matter. No point writing to me offlist.