Hello everyone,

We are in the process of migrating over to SOGo. I have all of my users there
and everything up and running except for one thing that is giving me some
issues.......we are authenticating via ldap and my users are not able to change
there password. In the sogo log I get a message stating
Jul 15 20:15:45 sogod [29715]: <0x0x8db06cc[LDAPSource]> <NSException:
0x9235784> NAME:LDAPException REASON:operation modify failed: Insufficient
access (0x32) INFO:{dn = "uid=blynch,ou=users,dc=mydomain,dc=com"; }
I have SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled = YES;
Im thinking this is something really simple that Im missing. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Which LDAP do you talk about?
AFAIK the SOGo password change feature works only with OpenLDAP+clear text passwords. If you have other type of ldap or auth, you need to find other method to change passwords.