Hi,
I use SOGo to sent an html email to subscribers of one of my forums. I format
the mail in Libreoffice and copy it into the email: formatting is the same as
in the document. When I forwarded the sent message to another subscriber
everything was okay. As of version 2.0.6 (I think) the email editor has changed
and with it the HTML behavior: when copying the contents from Libreoffice it
looks different and even when forwarding a previously sent message with correct
formating it changes the way it looks...
My mail settings are still: HTML.
Has something changed? Can I configure the editor to behave as it did before?
Any hints and tips are welcome!
Thanks,
Ruud.