This seems unbelievable to me. I can't find a way to Create a List or Group of
Contacts in my Addressbook that I can mail to.

I'd like to have simple mailing lists which is imo one of the most basic
features. For example Co-Workers, Friends, Family. And if my Co-Worker happens
to be a close friend I want mails to my Co-Workers to reach him as well as
mails to my Friends without having to duplicate entries.

I've read the FAQ about Groups within SOGo, is this really the only option? I
can't imagine that there's no way to have mailing lists in SOGo, since no one
would spend hours adding single receipients to a mail that is supposed to reach
his whole company or whatever... Can anyone please point me into the right
direction?