On 2013-08-05 3:11 PM, husam.shabeeb wrote:

Many thanks for your help .

please Can you send me step by step installation and configuration I will flow it with you ..

am using centos 6 and I have 389 directory server installed in another machine its ip 192.168.1.109 and dns install their too ,, ready to configure with sogo ,

It's not by copy/pasting the same stuff over and over to folks on the mailing list that you'll get help any faster. Worse, it might just drive people away from helping you.

Be patient and try hitting yourself a couple of times with a cluebat - by actually *reading* the documentation available out there.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca