Em 02-09-2013 10:10, Szládovics Péter escreveu:
Em 30-08-2013 16:42, Szládovics Péter escreveu:
I followed the documentation and use the activesync settings. I saw it: BackendCombined.
If I set 'BackendCombined' it complains about php-mapi missing and apache throws a 500 error. How did you manage it?

Follow the readme - and I didn't have any error.
Followed INSTALL ;)
I think docs are confusing, focused on Zarafa and not a stand alone install. And two identical config files are confusing too.

If you got the HTTP500, it maybe cause an error in the .php script - eg. missing ; or " or ) or any other.
When you get this error, then see the apache error logs.
Not at all. It just happens when using BackendCombined and then error_log complains about missing php-mapi extension, which you said you don't have. If I set BackendImap then it works, just for mails and not calendar and contacts. Besides config.php, any other file should be tuned? BTW, which one you use: config.php, config.inc.php or both?

--
*Marcio Merlone*
TI - Administrador de redes

*A1 Engenharia - Unidade Corporativa*