Dne 17.9.2013 18:34, Szládovics Péter napsal(a):

I have a problem with expire-autoreply when using sogo-tool. The vacation autoreply works but I can't setup expiration of the autoreply.

There is a line in /etc/cron.d/sogo
0 0 * * * sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-autoreply -p /etc/sogo/sieve.creds

Some sieve admin credentials are expected in sieve.creds file but I do not have any sieve admin in my system. The script above works if I put name:password of an existing user into the file. Then it works for the user but I need it for every user. Maybe a different approach should be used. Rather the sieve admin is defined only in cyrus-imap system. Has anybody any experience with that?

Thanks,
Michal

My system is CentOS 6.4 x86_64 and I have installed the following packages from ATRPMS repo

dovecot-pigeonhole-0.4.1-30.el6.x86_64
dovecot-2.2.5-2_140.el6.x86_64
dovecot-managesieve-0.4.1-30.el6.x86_64

Hi Michal,

Have you got these settings below in dovecot?

passdb {
  driver = passwd-file
  args = /etc/sogo/sieve.creds
  master = yes
  pass = yes
}

The dovecot master user(~ sieve admin) was the solution, as you showed above.
Thank you Péter

Michal