On 19/10/13 18:42, Mark Pavlichuk wrote:
I'm interested in what could be causing the following SOGo Integrator
problems and/or how to troubleshoot these:

1) On my first startup of Thunderbird after plugin installation I get exactly 10 certificate dialogues stacked one on top of the other... I just click through
    accepting them.  (They are all for https://myservername.com:443).

2) I don't have any entry for my personal calendar and I have two addressbooks labeled "personal" and "public" with correct URLs, but they don't return any values. On my second startup of Thunderbird things start working fine - ie. correctly working calendar and addressbooks, but then after restarting Thunderbird again each addressbook now appears twice, but my calendar remains working OK. These duplicate addressbooks only appear on Thunderbird and not in the web interface. The duplicate addressbooks work normally however.

If I'm using the 24 nightlies things stay this way (i.e working calendar and duplicate addressbooks), but if I'm using the 17 versions Thunderbird begins hanging after
    I restart a fourth time.

On the server I'm using Cyrus (imap/tls) and Postfix, both authing against LDAP. The LDAP server requires TLS + client side certs, though Thunderbird doesn't need to
directly connect to LDAP, correct?

  I've tried a few more things :

* I've added the CA cert to Thunderbird, which gets rid of the 10 certificate prompts.

* If I restart Thunderbird twice so that the calendar and addressbook work correctly as described above, then remove Integrator (leaving the connector installed) things remain working fine during subsequent Thunderbird restarts (ie. required addressbooks and calendar remain installed, and no duplicate addressbooks get created, and
  the hanging issue doesn't happen).

--
Mark Pavlichuk
Strategic IT