SOGo + Funambol always double my calendar.
I couldn't find any solution to avoid the doubled items.
Have you tried to move your Funambol to a new machine(test system recovery)?
if so, 80% you will double you calendar.

I use sogo-tool to export my calendar, and I can see some items repeated 10 times!!! weird! *It looks like nobody can fix this problem.* Any *sync* professionals can fix this? hope so.

I'm still testing SOGo + Funambol(only 2-3 people use it). I don't want push it due to the doubled calendar.

If you have any suggestion to avoid doubled calendar, please post it, thanks.

Allen