Hi,

I have already have a running mail server setup on postfix, dovecot, mysql,
roundcube and I am using postfix admin to manage domains & users.

Now I want to install sogo on this setup. I have two main goals.
1- I want to natively connect some of my outlook users to the mail server.
2- Some of my users need both personal address book as well as the domain
wide global address book. And they want to be able to access these two
address books through both from their outlooks and also from the webmail.

I believe sogo is my solution.

I was taking a quick look at the documentation and I have noticed that I
will need some sort of an Ldap server to achieve my goals with sogo.
How does this supposed to work? I already have a mysql database running the
domain and user data. Do I need to first change my current setup and
replace mysql with an ldap server, which sounds like a quite task.

Please advice...
Thanks