Are there any plans or is it even possible to move the
SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled from the system preferences to the domain preferences?

I have about the same number of OpenLDAP (with ppolicy) and Active Directory
servers.  And, I cannot figure out how to possibly allow password changing with
AD.  (Only get Unhandled policy error: 32764.)  So it would be nice to specify
at the domain level whether or not the user can change their password.

Or, if anyone knows how to allow password change using AD (Windows 2003
functional level) user source, I would be most appreciative for some tips!

Thanks again SOGo users.
~Laz Peterson--