On 14-01-08 6:07 AM, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello Christian Rößner

Am 2013-12-27 13:14, schrieb Christian Rößner:

I created an imap folder with German Umlauts. The folder is displayed
correctly in the SOGo web interface and also in Apple Mail

On the filesystem side Dovecot has encoded the folder name

When I log into the web interface and choose setting and create a
simple fileinto rule, I get a list of all available folders.
Unfortunately the imap folder with the German Umlauts is displayed
wrong. It seems SOGo does use the Dovecot encoded folder name and not
the name as is seen in the Email view of the web interface

This creates a wrong sieve script and if the rule is triggered,
Dovecot creates a new folder, which looks exactly like the encoded
version

This definitely looks like a bug.
So this should go into the bug tracker.
I've already filed a bug for this: http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2569