To clarify our setup

We have an account named 'pubcal' that currently has ~20 calendars that are for
public usage, be it cell phone, pc, mac whatever device. These calendars all
have the same access : Public View All , Conf / Privet None for both
Authenticated and Public Access.

When a user (Authenticated) attempts to subscribe to a calendar they are ONLY
presented with Personal and Academic (one of the ~20 public calendars). We have
to field requests from end-users to give them full ICS URLS in order for them
to subscribe as a non authenticated users, should be able to (if memory serves
me correctly) provide a SOGo dav URL to 'pubcal' and a list of calendars would
be presented to subscribe to.

Hope that brings a bit more clarity to setup / usage.

-Ron