On 2014-01-08 3:53 PM, Steve Boley <st...@nams.net> wrote:
No my problems have stemmed from how it's interacting with samba4 and
windows AD. I used my own user account for testing and somehow my
openchange account is corrupted and when it reads it back from the
schema even after blowing it away and starting over, keeps giving me
errors where it can't create my profile. Passed it to the openchange
list got replies and after I passed the full debug info can't get a
response at all for what my issue is.

Support and response for sogo has been stellar but I'm not too happy
with openchange responses.  It is only necessary if you want to use
outlook with the calendar functions and it looks like I'll be pushing my
remaining users over to thunderbird and get rid of outlook.

I might just go with the vtiger option after I test it and use it's
plugins for calendar and tasks and wait for the openchange portion to
mature and stabilize more.

Well, since we are planning on offering Outlook to users here as well as Thunderbird, this is critically important to me.

We relied on the fact that SOGo claims that their software provides a seamless native Outlook experience (no plugins required).

I would love to hear from others if they are having similar experiences with Outlook.

I'd also like to hear from the developers about this...

Anyone?