Hi MJ,

The same problem is on CentOS 6, simply the sssd is dependent on samba4 libs that are different from the libs from the SOGo repo. I tried to use LDAP authorization only but I run into difficulties and after reading several articles and several attempts I gave up. I don't want to recompile the sssd and I need the regular updates to reduce the maintenance effort. I tried downloading the ZEG then converting the appliance for KVM using qemu-convert and running the appliance with the updated configuration.

Regards
Michal