Am 16.02.2014 11:38, schrieb Michael Vogel:

Hi,

What steps Do I need to take to have SOGo installed directly in the root
and not in a path?

The proxy statements in the apache config are one thing that need to be
changed - but also some values in the SOGo-config - but which one?

As far as I can see in my sogo.conf, there are no settings for this topic.

As an example, my Apache configuration looks like below.

Note that you have to set your URL in one of the "RequestHeader" lines!
I have added the ProxyPass for .well-known/* so my iDevices and Android devices will find CalDAV and CardDAV without any problems.

This configuration works here for some months now.

Regards
Anna Christina

---- Settings for sogo.my.tld, Port 80:
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName sogo.my.tld
        Redirect permanent / https://sogo.my.tld/SOGo
</VirtualHost>

---- Settings for sogo.my.tld, Port 443:
<VirtualHost *:443>
        SSLEngine On
        ServerName sogo.my.tld

[... log settings etc ...]

        Alias /SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/ \
                /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
        Alias /SOGo/WebServerResources/ \
                /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
        AliasMatch /SOGo/so/ControlPanel/Products/(.*)/Resources/(.*) \
                /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/$1.SOGo/Resources/$2

        <Directory /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/>
                AllowOverride None
                Order deny,allow
                Allow from all
                <IfModule expires_module>
                        ExpiresActive On
                        ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 year"
                </IfModule>
        </Directory>

<LocationMatch "^/SOGo/so/ControlPanel/Products/.*UI/Resources/.*\.(jpg|png|gif|css|js)">
                SetHandler default-handler
        </LocationMatch>

        ProxyRequests Off
        SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
        ProxyPreserveHost On
        ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0
        ProxyPass /.well-known/carddav http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/
        ProxyPass /.well-known/caldav http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/

        <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
                ## adjust the following to your configuration
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "sogo.imzadi.de" RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://sogo.my.tld";
                RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" %{REMOTE_HOST}e env=REMOTE_HOST
                AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Proxy>