Terribly sorry, it’s been a long day. I bet this would help:

Using tohuw.net for domain
Using /SOGo/dav/tohuw/ for path
Using 8443 for port with SSL

Web UI Calendar works fine.

Contacts (CardDAV) exhibits similar problems, using same settings as above

Apache SOGo Conf:

Alias /SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
Alias /SOGo/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
AliasMatch /SOGo/so/ControlPanel/Products/(.*)/Resources/(.*) \
           /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/$1.SOGo/Resources/$2

<Directory /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/>
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all

    # Explicitly allow caching of static content to avoid browser specific
behavior.
    # A resource's URL MUST change in order to have the client load the new
version.
    <IfModule expires_module>
      ExpiresActive On
      ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 year"
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

<LocationMatch
"^/SOGo/so/ControlPanel/Products/.*UI/Resources/.*\.(jpg|png|gif|css|js)">
  SetHandler default-handler
</LocationMatch>

## Uncomment the following to enable proxy-side authentication, you will then
## need to set the "SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication" SOGo user default to YES and
## adjust the "x-webobjects-remote-user" proxy header in the "Proxy" section
## below.
#<Location /SOGo>
#  AuthType XXX
#  Require valid-user
#  SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
#  Allow from all
#</Location>

ProxyRequests Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
ProxyPreserveHost On

# When using CAS, you should uncomment this and install cas-proxy-validate.py
# in /usr/lib/cgi-bin to reduce server overloading
#
# ProxyPass /SOGo/casProxy http://localhost/cgi-bin/cas-proxy-validate.py
# <Proxy http://localhost/app/cas-proxy-validate.py>
#   Order deny,allow
#   Allow from your-cas-host-addr
# </Proxy>

ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0

<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
## adjust the following to your configuration
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "tohuw.net"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://tohuw.net";

## When using proxy-side autentication, you need to uncomment and
## adjust the following line:
#  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{REMOTE_USER}e"

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"

  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Proxy>

# Create a rule to allow the url to be all lower-case
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/SOGo/(.*)$ /SOGo/$1 [env=REMOTE_HOST:%{REMOTE_ADDR},PT]
Redirect permanent /webmail https://tohuw.net/SOGo

# CardDav (Mac) Support
NameVirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843
<VirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843>
    ServerName tohuw.net
    SSLEngine On
    SSLCertificateFile [redacted]
    SSLCertificateKeyFile [redacted]
    SSLCertificateChainFile [redacted]

    ProxyRequests Off
    SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
    ProxyPreserveHost On

    ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
    ProxyPass /principals http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
    ProxyPass /SOGo/dav/ http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate
    ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/ interpolate

    <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000>
        RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "8843"
        RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "tohuw.net:8843"
        RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://tohuw.net:8843";
        RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
        RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" "127.0.0.1"
        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Proxy>