Betreff: [SOGo] Outlook 2010 with Sogo ZEG - Problems to see busy times of users when setting up an appointment
Datum:  Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:20:32 +0100
Von:    Michael Meixner <mi.meix...@halm.de>
Antwort an:     users@sogo.nu
An:     users@sogo.nu

Hi,

i set up the ZEG package and did some tests with the default users sogo1-3.
With Thunderbird everything worked fine. But with Outlook 2010 i discovered that the free/busy time of invited users is not displayed. Outlook showed me an error that the free/busy time could not be retreived from the server.

I did the set up according to the given manual. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Michael