Is there an English version?

On 04/12/2014 05:20 PM, Olivier Bitsch wrote:
Hi Everybody,

After many months without any update of my tutorial, I'm very pleased to announce a big update today.

The tutorial is available at the address : goo.gl/NNcjGA <http://goo.gl/NNcjGA>

The update bring the following feature :

  * Usage of postfix-ldap and dovecot-ldap for a fully virtual domain
    configuration from ldap.
  * Using the latest configuration file method.
  * Installation of Active Sync package.
  * Many more stuff.

Don't hesite as usual to keep me a comment if any problem is encountered. I will update soon my Sosi virtual machine to meet the best of the configuration describe in the tutorial.

Good luck

Best regards.

Olivier.