One piece of information about upgrade... :)
If you have 12.04LTS, the release-upgrade will available only, when the version 14.04.1 is already released... :)

I am beginning to think of "dist-upgrade" . . .

We need to do a "test" environment to see what "breaks" and what doesn't. For instance, "Cyrus" broke during one of the last upgrades, and here you report problems with "Apache"

In my opinion, it won't be "SOGo" but "LDAP" or "OpenChange" or "Samba" . . .

Anyway, thanks for starting this discussion.