Hi Bahti,

it seems you forgot the screenshots, but I guess we did something similar for
our test instance (but used red instead, to make it very visible if somebody’s
using the wrong instance).

I ended up adding following to the generic.css:

    /* Change menu bar color for SOGo-test for visual indication. */
    .linkbanner { background-color: darkred !important; }
    .linkbanner a, .linkbanner span { border-color: darkred !important; }
    .linkbanner span.active { border-top-color: darkorange !important; }

Some more styling work could’ve been done for the hovers and stuff, but it was
fine for a test system only used in administration.

These lines have to be appended after every update, an included CSS file for
user-defined styles would be a nice thing but currently is not available in
SOGo.

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens Erat

--
Jens Erat

 [phone]: tel:+49-151-56961126
  [mail]: mailto:em...@jenserat.de
[jabber]: xmpp:jab...@jenserat.de
   [web]: http://www.jenserat.de

     PGP: 350E D9B6 9ADC 2DED F5F2  8549 CBC2 613C D745 722B