Hi Guys,

I have 2 issues left here, in this migration.

1) Outlook won't automatically display new messages.  I see someone else
had this issue over a year ago.  I find it hard to believe such an issue
still exists...

2) Error handling in Openchange/SOGo.  The data imported from Scalix is,
to be frank, a bit of a mess.  Non standard extensions, corruption etc.
Hey, it's one of the
reasons it's being replaced.  Anyway.  I'm trying to "fix" up the
openchange and sogo code such that, when an error occurs, the whole
openchange plugin doesn't exit
for the whole office.  This isn't the way to handle poor quality data
fellas.  Objective C (SOGo) isn't something i've used before, but i'm
happy hacking away on the
openchange end.  Anyway, i've made a few changes, to stop the server
abort()'ing. How does one contribute?

Cheers, Rex