Am 15.05.14 15:57, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
> On 2014-05-15, 9:50 AM, Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator wrote:
>> May 15 15:47:20 sogod [2259]: [WARN] <0x0x7ff523bda488[WOWatchDogChild]>
>> pid 13206 has been hanging in the same request for 9 minutes
> You have to figure out why it hangs for 9 mins.
>
> Install the debugging packages for this and use gdb.
>
> http://www.sogo.nu/fr/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-debug-sogo.html

Hi Ludovix,

the user in question did not had a home directory in the fielsystem yet.

mkdir and everything is fine now.

I dont know, but may be sogo can handle such a "problem" to?

In our setup, the imapserver and sogo are hosted on different mashines.

        Regadrs . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt