Le 30/05/2014 à 15:06:14+0200, Christian Mack a écrit
> Hello Albert Shih
>
> Am 2014-05-26 22:40, schrieb Albert Shih:
> >
> > I've a problem with forwarding a message. When I try to forward a message
> > in attachement mode, it's not working. I got the composing windows, I can
> > see the orginal message is attached, but when I try to send the message
> > nothing append. At the first attempt I see a «timer», after that the
> > windows don't close and all buttom is freeze.
> >
> > The message is indeed forward but the windows doesn't close....
> >
> > I've try with Firefox/Chrome/Opera (FreeBSD) and Firefox (Windows)
> >
> > Any idea ?
> >

> I once had that problem, because the attachment wasn't uploaded fully
> before sending.
>
> Did you wait before sending, till the icon before the attached email
> turned from a pie to a sheet of paper?

Absolutly, I'm on high-speed connection and the attachment is very small
(~100ko) so the problem isn't from the upload.

And the point is the firefox popup-window is dead, I'm unable to close the
windows through sogo buttoms. I can close it through OS buttom.

The very strange point is : With my account I got this bug on every
OS/browser and on every attachment. But with another account I don't have
this bug.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

JAS