I'd like to be able to search a SOGo address book for a given number and
return the name(s) associated with it.  This would enable our Asterisk
VoIP PBX to look-up the number of incoming calls and display names from
the company address book.

We use MySQL for our database and I can see each address book has an
"_quick" table associated with it, which contains the name and one
(presumably preferred?) telephone number.  This would partially work but
ideally I'd be able to search all telephone number fields.

Is there a way to add additional search fields to the address books
quick tables?  Alternatively, is there any sort of API (web-based,
maybe?) that can be used to programmatically query the data?

Thanks for any suggestions...

--

Ian McMichael

. E-Mail: ian.mcmich...@gmail.com