Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out if SOGo is the right system for me. I've
downloaded the ZEG appliance, converted it to run in KVM and am up and
running. A few questions:

Thunderbird integrator
---------------------------------
I changed the IP address on the server, and when I try to regenerate the
integrator, it never shows up as a link. The error log shows:

==> /var/log/apache2/error.log <==
[Fri Jun 27 18:13:14 2014] [error] [client 192.168.3.70] fatal: Not a git
repository (or any of the parent directories): .git, referer:
http://sogo/clients.shtml

Activesync
----------------
When I try to install activesync support, I get the following errors:

root@sogo:~# apt-get install sogo-activesync
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libsbjson2.3 libsope-appserver4.9 libsope-core4.9 libsope-gdl1-4.9
libsope-ldap4.9 libsope-mime4.9 libsope-xml4.9 libwbxml2-0 sogo sogo-dbg
sogo-openchange
Suggested packages:
  nginx
  libwbxml2-0 sogo-activesync
  libsbjson2.3 libsope-appserver4.9 libsope-core4.9 libsope-gdl1-4.9
libsope-ldap4.9 libsope-mime4.9 libsope-xml4.9 sogo sogo-dbg sogo-openchange
10 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 110 not upgraded.
Need to get 90.0 kB/12.1 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2,294 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Err http://inverse.ca/ubuntu/ precise/precise libwbxml2-0 amd64 0.11.2-1.1
  404  Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://inverse.ca/ubuntu/pool/precise/w/wbxml2/libwbxml2-0_0.11.2-1.1_amd64.deb
 404  Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

Any suggestions?

Outlook updating
And lastly, when using Outlook, it seems the only way to get the inbox to
update is to hit send/receive. Shouldn't it be automatically updating?

Thanks!
Ben