Hi,

I’m already running in a Docker container for my own (not provided by Inverse),
but have to resolve some minor issues first before I’ll release it. If
everything runs well, I should get round to do it within the next two weeks.

I’m already running the container for about two months now without major issues
(for a single user) and probably sorted out the major problems already, but
still got to think about some things like how to handle upgrades, and change
the underlying system to a baseimage already providing the cron daemon and
similar things.

If you’re really interested in having a look at it I can send you a preliminary
version, but it’s still missing documentation (and some nitpicks should be
considered in there).

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens

--
Jens Erat

 [phone]: tel:+49-151-56961126
  [mail]: mailto:em...@jenserat.de
[jabber]: xmpp:jab...@jenserat.de
   [web]: http://www.jenserat.de

     PGP: 350E D9B6 9ADC 2DED F5F2  8549 CBC2 613C D745 722B