Dear SOGo team/users,

I have a question about SOGo behavior in regards to a Cyrus Sieve User
folder configuration when using the Mail Option Preference filter.

I have one Mail Option Preference filter for a User, when I deactivate the
filter SOGo seems to not not only removes the sogo.script and sogo.bc
files from the Sieve User folder but also another existing previous file
that I had in the same User folder i.e. defaultbc

The defaultbc can be empty or contain a script, empty to avoid seeing log
messages such as this one:

Oct  7 10:13:15 services110 lmtp[16159]: IOERROR: fstating sieve script
/var/lib/imap/sieve/c/coco/defaultbc: No such file or directory

Note:
I have not tested to see if the same action will remove other files from
the same folder?
In my particular situation defaultbc is a symlink to a default Spam
configuration that I have configured manually for all Users.

Is this the expected behavior?

Regards,
Philippe

SOGo Version: 2.1.1b
Distro Version: Linux ClearOS rhel version 6 2.6.32-431.23.3.v6.x86_64
Cyrus Imap Version: Cyrus IMAP v2.3.16-Fedora-RPM-2.3.16-6.v6.4