Hi,

For the record, as I posted on the bug:

_Workaround_ to get rid of the error:

# cd /usr/local/lib/
# ln -s /usr/share/GNUstep
# cd GNUstep/Libraries/gnustep-base/Versions/1.24/Resources/Languages/
# ln -s English BrasilPortuguese

Also, may be related, I get those two lines for each another line of log:

Oct 13 14:30:05 sogod [4225]: [ERROR] [we-rm] did not find locale for language: ptBR Oct 13 14:30:05 sogod [4225]: [ERROR] [we-rm] did not find locale for language: Portuguese

Regards,