Dear all,

i'm now to SOGo and have a quick question:

In SOGo, Sieve rules are stored in SQL database, if user already have vacation
and forward enabled, and server admin disabled these two tabs in Preferences,
vacation and forward settings will also be dump to sieve rule file. The question
is, why not read existing sieve rules via managesieve service directly, parse it
and display it in Preferences page?

How about make sieve rules compatible with other popular mail clients or
webmails? e.g. Roundcube webmail. So that we can easily switch between
SOGo/Roundcube/... and/or use them at the same time.

Currently, if we provide both Roundcube and SOGo, we have to disable sieve
support in one of them due to the incompatibility.

Thanks for your time. :)