Hello,
is working group decomposition in events?
I invite group to an event, but this event doesnt come to members calendars.
I think decomposition doesnt work for me.

In documentation is:
You can set ACLs based on group membership and invite a group to a meeting (and the group will be decomposed to its list of members upon save by SOGo.)

Here is my configuration:
  SOGoUserSources = (
    {
      type = ldap;
      CNFieldName = cn;
      UIDFieldName = uid;
      IDFieldName = uid;
      MailFieldNames = (alias);
      SearchFieldNames = (uid, sn, displayName, alias);
      filter = "objectClass=person";
      bindFields = (uid);
      baseDN = "dc=xxx,dc=cz";
      bindDN = "cn=manager,ou=accounts,dc=xxx,dc=cz";
      bindPassword = xxx;
      canAuthenticate = YES;
      displayName = "XXX addressbook";
      hostname = ldap://ldap1.xxx.cz:389;
      id = public;
      isAddressBook = YES;
      mapping = {
        displayname = ("cn", "displayName");
        email = ("alias");
      };
    },
    {
      type = ldap;
      CNFieldName = cn;
      UIDFieldName = cn;
      IDFieldName = cn;
      SearchFieldNames = (cn, mail);
      filter = "objectClass=groupOfUniqueNames";
      bindFields = (cn);
      baseDN = "dc=xxx,dc=cz";
      bindDN = "cn=manager,ou=accounts,dc=xxx,dc=cz";
      bindPassword = xxx;
      canAuthenticate = YES;
      displayName = "XXX skupiny test";
      hostname = ldap://ldap1.xxx.cz:389;
      id = groups;
      isAddressBook = YES;
    }
  );

And group in ldap:
dn: cn=admini4,dc=xxx,dc=cz
objectClass: extensibleObject
objectClass: groupOfUniqueNames
objectClass: top
uniqueMember: uid=mibor,ou=admins,ou=people,ou=mail,ou=accounts,dc=xxx,dc=cz
uniqueMember: uid=mibor2,ou=onlymail,ou=mail,ou=accounts,dc=xxx,dc=cz
mail: admi...@xxx.cz
cn: admini4

Could you give me some advice?

--