> On 26 Nov 2014, at 19:34, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:
>
> On 26/11/2014 13:09, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> Are you saying you would not recommend this in an office setting, say,
>> with about 70 users?
> I think that has been exaggerated. The initial process of syncing can be slow
> and memory intensive but that's because of EAS itself, not SOGo. We
> nonetheless aim to improve that.
>
> Once the initial sync process is completed, memory usage will be low and
> speed great.

I have appx. - 2.5 GB mailbox fully synced with Outlook. Still sogo process is
killed every 10 seconds for vMem size limit reached and CPU is bursting 10%
{sogod,imap} in the same interval.

There is a single EAS client (Outlook) and two IMAP/CALDAV/CARDDAV clients to
the server with 1 x 2.5 Xeon and 1GB RAM. When Outlook is running, it is very
noticeable.
Are you saying this is not expected to be happening?

Best Regards,
Martin.