Hi !

Our user has closed down Outlook 2013.
On startup, the sync process starts from the beginning.
All  mails are downloaded to Outlook again, so all mails are doubled.
There are 2 instances of each email.

What can cause this behaviour ?

This is with nightly build 20141208.

MVH
Sigurd Holter
Prosjektleder
West Audio A/S
Consul Sigval Bergesens vei 41
4016 Stavanger
Telefon 51537030

Den 04.12.2014 01:27, skrev Ludovic Marcotte:
On 03/12/2014 02:51, Sigurd Holter wrote:

Now RAM and CPU usage are normal on Outlook start and exit using ActiveSync.
No memory improvements have landed yet in the nightly builds. They should by the end of the week.
However, our test user tried copying 10 contacts form his archived PST file into the Outlook contacts folder. The result was that SOGo added 10 copies of each contact, and that Outlook synched these again. So now our user has 10 x 10 contacts in his folder.
I'll test that.