I think it's very cool from you if you tell how you have resolv this problem ?

Le 09/12/2014 12:21, Kai-Uwe Rommel a écrit :
Sorry for asking ... I found my problem meanwhile myself.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kai-Uwe Rommel

kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 08.12.2014 22:23:42:

> From: Kai-Uwe Rommel <kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de>
> Date: 09.12.2014 03:34
> Subject: [SOGo] how to use ActiveSync
> Sent by: users-requ...@sogo.nu
>
> Hello,
>
> please forgive me if I overlook something simple ...
>
> I am trying to connect a mobile device (iPhone or Android) via ActiveSync. > My SOGo server works fine, web access works and CalDAV/CardAV from Thunderbird
> work, too.
>
> I have enabled ActiveSync like described in the manual but there is
> no description
> what is to be done on the mobile device ... what has to be entered
> on the iPhone
> as the server? Just the basic name like https://my.server.tld <https://my.server.tld/>or do I need to
> append something to the name (like /traveler on IBM Domino Traveler
> ActiveSync
> servers)?
>
> Also, my SOGo installation does NOT use LDAP/Samba but is using a
> MySQL database
> for Authentication. Is ActiveSync supported in this environment? What is to be
> used for the domain in the user@domain or domain\user specification
> on an iPhone,
> for example? Should it be left empty (no LDAP) or should I enter the
> mail domain?
> (Neither works.)
>
> Regardless what I try on the iPhone, I only get "Account cannot be verified".
>
> When I use the Microsoft connectivity test, I get this error:
>
> The HTTP authentication test failed.
> A 401 error was received from the server, but no authentication
> methods are supported.
> HTTP Response Headers:
> Connection: close
> Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 21:14:01 GMT
> WWW-Authenticate: basic realm="SOGo"
> Elapsed Time: 428 ms.
>
> What is wrong when it says "no authentication methods are supported"?
>
> Kai-Uwe Rommel
>
> kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de
> Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH, http://www.ars.de <http://www.ars.de/>
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker

--
Cordialement,
Maxime RUBINO