Hi SOGo users,

for quite some time now, I'm using SOGo, running as a Docker container.
After putting some more effort in it, I consider it rather mature and
usable.

Regarding what Docker is and why it's great, I simply refer to their
website [1]. The image is available in Docker's registry service as a
trusted build, ready to be downloaded and used [2]. If you prefer
building the image on your own, the code is of course available on
GitHub [3].

Starting today, I also added flavors for nightly builds and ActiveSync.
Using docker containers, it is as easy as starting a new container with
the appropriate tag (eg., `nightly` for nightly builds) to switch
between the different SOGo releases. Integrating OpenChange is
considered, but as I currently do not require it not to be expected too
soon. Feedback might change that, though.

Feedback, issue reports and contributions are welcome.

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens

[1]: https://www.docker.com/
[2]: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/jenserat/sogo/