Good Morning!

I'd think the first questions would be --

(1) What operating system are you using?
(2) Why are you compiling your own instead of using binaries?

All the major Linux distros contain packages for the items you specify below.

SOGo is Groupware that works with database, LDAP (including Samba), SMTP & IMAP servers.

See the prerequisites on pg. 5 in the Installation Guide --

http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf