Hi,

recently some users complain, that there sogo calendars do not sync/show
up in the used way.

In Thunderbird the ! sign shows up on some calendars.

Today I did a update to the most recent TB / Lightning on my office Mac
and voila - same "problem".

I do get the ! and some         dates dont show up. I than can manually sync
(drop down) the calendar and the dates show up.

In the sogo server log i do have lots of messages when starting my TB:

2015-01-19 09:25:49.456 sogodÆ19548Å ERROR(-ÆMySQL4Channel
primaryFetchAttributes:withZone:Å): <MySQL4ChannelÆ0x0x7fa5339dc0b8Å
connection=0x0x7fa533451010>: got no value for column:
  attribute=c_content
  valueClass=NSString
  type=TEXT

May be thats a problem from the TB Update?

        Thanks for any hint/suggestion/feedback . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt