Op 10-02-15 om 14:46 schreef
alex.bollm...@mtg-gmbh.de:
> SoGo Connector 31.0.1
> Lightning 3.3.3
> Thunderbird 31.4.0
>
> I can create a remote adress book, but it does not sync any contacts. Tried it
> on my Baikal Server, with Google Contacts and with the SoGo demo. There are no
> error messages, it just says "no changes".
>

> Checked it on other computers and it doesn't work anywhere. My Android device
> did connect to my Baikal Server.
>
> I don't know where the Problem is.

The Sogo connector does not give an error when it cannot contact.

Maybe post the URL you are using, I use this in Thunderbird:
https://sogo.vandervlis.nl/SOGo/dav/paul/Contacts/personal/

Normally an address book is created automatically.

Sogo does not use a seperate server for address books or calendars, so
when you use Sogo you don't need Baikal server.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/