Hello
see www.sogxmail.org (wiki.sogxmail.org for the installation) you have a turn
key server without openchange and with all you need installed and configured in
few questions

Regards

Le Dimanche 29 Mars 2015 14:37 CEST, Steve Ankeny <stev...@cinergymetro.net> a
écrit:
 SOGo creates the entries in the MySQL database upon first entry of an
authenticated user.

In other words, IF you follow the instructions in the Installation Guide
for setting up the MySQL database, and I'm not sure how to authenticate
against an EXISTING AD (I built a Samba AD), once you login to SOGo in
the web interface, it will populate the 'sogo' database in MySQL -- so,
MySQL and a 'sogo' DB is required.

Full instructions are in the Installation Guide.

I built a SOGo Groupware, Mail Server on Ubuntu 14.04, and I just
followed each step in the Guide.

I used Apache, MySQL, Dovecot, Postfix, SOGo and OpenChange --
directions in the guides

On 03/29/2015 08:13 AM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

>>> A list of packages to install would be a great start. All the
>>> instructions I see show packages that are no longer in the inverse
>>> repo, like openchange-ocsmanager, etc.
> And.. of course mysql server and sope. I forget them, sorry.
> Again:

Alain Abbas
11 rue Robert Schumann
54500 Vandoeuvre