HEllo
The design is far from the v2 and i dont think it is a good thing for the final
user. You know they don t like too much to change usages.
I think an interface more like this one but maybe more modern in the designe
and extensible could be nice
The V2 is really a very good interface (the better that i saw ) and very fast
(the V3 design seem more slow but maybe this is just because it is not
optimized for that.
The V3 is too far of the V2 for the final user i think .
Regards