hello
Already tested, it does not work, by cons for it and I just made a nice
discovery frankly, I found this link and it works in Outlook 2013 without
installing OpenChange / Samba and iRedMail

http://www.iredmail.org/docs/activesync.outlook.html
<http://www.iredmail.org/docs/activesync.outlook.html>

Michel