Hello

Am 2015-05-19 um 14:16 schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
> Hi,
>
> I have tested the free busy feature with the following setup:
>
> user A invites users B and C.
>
> In the SOGo Interface, A sees the free busy time of B but not of C.
>
> B and C share a team calendar, and both have appointments in that team
> calendar during the time the test appointments should be.
>
> This calendar is included in the free busy time calculation of B and C.
>
> The owner of that team calendar is B.
>
> SOGo 2.2.17a.
>
> Any ideas what might be wrong? Why is the busy time of C not included?

I think those are different issues.

1)
User A, B and C are all on the same SOGo server, and are all visible in
the global address book.
User A has user C in one of his own address books too, in order to add
some infos about C not contained in the readonly global address book.
When A invites C, then the autocompletion will give him both entries of C.
But only the one from the global address book contains free/busy
information.
Because of that, if A chooses the other one, then he can not see if C is
free or not.

You can distinguish those two address entries, through the red square in
front of the entry coming from the own address book, which symbolizes:
"There is no free/busy information available"

2)
Calendars which are your own, are counted when checking free/busy for
this owning person with standard settings.
Calendars which are subscribed are *not* counted for free/busy for the
subscribing person with standard settings.
So you have to set "include in free-busy" for that subscribed calendar
first.
(You said, you did that :-)

Then you have to check, if A has the privilege to see at least "date and
time" of the appointments/events in this shared calendar.
If not, then B and C will be free for A for all events in this shared
calendar!

Hope this helps a bit.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste